Friday, February 17, 2012

Wish list

When the reality of moving to Germany set in we made a list of things we were hoping would be coming home with us when we moved back to the states. Lucky for us we've already gotten (or soon enough) some of the things we were most hopeful for.

An authentic German nutcracker.

A black forest cuckoo clock. I'll have a separate post about our visit to the black forest.

Our greatest hope of all...baby Barton #2. We are so excited to have another little bundle of joy. I am 15 weeks and due August 11.
For some reason our babies don't like to give us the cute profile shot. We always get the staring right at us, slightly alien (no slightly in this one) shots, but we'll take it!

We finally (after 3 months) have internet and I'm feeling a bit better so hopefully I can get caught up on the rest of our happenings.


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! When we were chatting the other day I was totally thinking that I should ask if you were prego but then decided I should probably wait for you to tell me. Ha ha ha. I'm so excited for you guys! Only super sad that I won't be able to meet the him or her as a little baby. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another baby!! April I'm so happy for you! :D Congrats!

    ReplyDelete