Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Better late than never

These pictures aren't in order, but too cute not to post.

We spend a lot of time at our friend's house, the Blairs. Kaben loves to move their barstools around so they make noise on the tile.

The store had free samples of styling creme. I got some and used it on Kaben to prove he has hair. He was pretty proud of his hairdo.

I love when babies sleep like this. Especially our baby.


When Kaben laughs or stretches he makes a perfect V. Wish I could do that.





This picture is terrible, but I wanted to post Kaben's favorite move. He does this ALL the time.

Parents of the year!

3 comments:

  1. The last one makes me laugh. I could just see you saying that! Love these cute pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE has gotten so big! I love the one of him flexing his legs out really far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe he already has moves! Totally wish I was seeing him do all these cute things!

    ReplyDelete